Thursday 27 February 2014

I still live.

I apologize for my lack of updates last few weeks as I have not only been sick, my new computer's power supply has died so i am waiting on my computer guy to contact me.

I am so very sorry for the delay and I didn't want to ring in my 2nd anniversary like this.

However, that being said, I can let you know on what else is going on.

Several years back I worked on a sprite comic and I ended when I realized that sprites are such a limited medium and I wanted to do so much more. However the world stayed with me and for the longest time, I tried to make the comic happen. I even tried it as a short story, but knew that i worked well as a visual medium. Fast forward to late last year where I finally found an artist.

Now I will not go into details on what the story is, but it is a return to the comic I started many years ago.

Secondly, I have always wanted to do let's plays, but I realize that for the most part they have been done to death, so I am trying an experiment involving one of my favourite games from the SNES. I cannot go into too much detail now, but if all goes well, I should have my first episode up in September.

I will be back to reviewing one March, come hell or high water.

This is Daimo Mac and I am lost in the music.

No comments:

Post a Comment