Saturday 25 January 2014

In Memoriam: Justin "JewWario" Carmical



I met JewWario back at MAGfest 9 a couple years ago and I was humbled by what a great and generous man he was. He, like many internet personalities, was a very humble, down to earth guy and he truly cared for his fans. He was a warm, personable man and always made time for his friends and fans alike.

J-Dub had earned the moniker, Mr Rogers of the Internet for being one of the warmest, kindest people and that moniker was well earned. If you were in need of help, he would be one of the first people to ask what was needed so he could help. He was undoubtedly the nice man I have ever met and would do anything to help someone.

In the coming weeks, there will be much speculation on the events of what happened and people are going to ask why and that is normal. However, I ask that you all remember to be respectful to those affected.

Through JewWario, I was able to meet one of my closest friends and I am forever grateful.


God speed Justin, you are gaming with the angels now.

No comments:

Post a Comment