Tuesday 19 February 2013

**Updates**


Hey guys, Mac here with a couple of updates on why I haven't posted anything.

1: Since Thursday I have been feeling lousy and haven't had the energy to do any work, not 
    matter how much I wanted to. Don't worry I'm fine.

2: As you may or may not know, before Christmas, my grandfather passed away. Since then, 
    my grandmother has fallen into depression and has been affecting her health. To help her,
    she is being moved out of her home and into my place so I have been on cleaning duty trying 
    to get everything set up.

I should be back in the full swing of things March 1st.

Also In march I will be celebrating my one year with Lost in the Music as well as my 100th article. So here's to another 100 and more!

This is Daimo Mac and I am lost in the music.

Also, check out Random's latest single from his new fan suggested album, Time and Space: Eternalism.



No comments:

Post a Comment